The Ladderfix D Wheel Assembly features the proven advantages of the D Wheels in a simple solution
that attaches easily and permanently to the top of your ladder.
Once fitted it will still allow you to fully close your extending ladder as the whole assembly is very compact.
The D Wheel is a purpose built ladder wheel, exclusively researched and patented by Ladderfix, that
uniquely grips in all directions providing unprecedented levels of safety.
The D Wheels deform when under pressure to provide a secure contact with any surface, meaning that any chance
of the top of the ladder slipping is greatly reduced.
- Ladders instantly secure at the top before climbing up
- Easy extension. D Wheels roll smoothly keeping ladders safely under control when extending
- Wheels v Buffers. When ladders without wheels are climbed on, ordinary top buffers skid up and down,
losing grip in all directions. As in ABS braking, wheels will retain grip by rolling instead
- Extra grip. D Wheels are softer and achieve much more grip than is possible for general purpose wheels
but are still made to roll and steer easily under heavy loads
- Anti-skid and anti-roll square core. Unlike ordinary free rolling wheels, D Wheels do not make ground slip
easier When someone is near the top, D wheels conform to the hardsquare core. The rocking action is both anti-skid and anti-roll
- Permanent fixture. D Wheel Assembly bolts onto a ladder and is left in place removing the risk of non implementation
- Saves time. No fitting, removing or enforcing
- Easy handling. Ladder closes completey. No bulky outriggers.Ideal in any confined positions
- Fits aluminum, glass fibre and timber ladders. All popular makes and classes
- Initial fitting is simple. Four nuts and bolts on each stile to be attached by a competent person.
Tools required for drilling and securing nuts and bolts