The All–Terrain Trestle System is the ONLY trestle system specifically designed
for use indoors and outdoors and on ground that is seriously uneven.
Each of the four trestle legs is adjustable over 600mm (2ft) in increments of 3mm (⅛") which enables them to
be levelled both easily and quickly, and on a severe slope. Each leg has a 125mm (5") diameter foot with a
universal joint that can cope with any angle.
The Trestles provide a working platform height from 300mm (12") to 2,400mm (8ft) and fold flat for storage.
Another first is the completely new three metre (10ft) Staging Board which, uniquely, has it’s own claw clamp
welded into each stile and clamps onto the trestle rungs.
A further ’first’ is the integral LSD Handrail System which provides a safe and secure work platform. The handrail
folds down flat when not in use and consists of a one metre high handrail with 500mm mid rail. Telescopic extenders
emerge to cover the full length of the board in use, and if working in a confined space the trestles can be turned
through 90º so that the board is overhanging the rung.
For the first time a safe secure platform with integral handrails is available.
Because the Staging Board is clamped to the trestle, the board cannot tip.
The system is very light. Each Trestle weighs 11kg, the board weighs 25kg.
The LSD Staging Board complies with BS 2037 Class 1 and has a Safe Working Load (SWL) of 270kg.
- The ONLY trestle system specifically designed for use indoors and outdoors and on ground that is seriously uneven
- Each of the four trestle legs is adjustable over 600mm in increments of 3mm
- Working platform height from 300mm (12") to 2,400mm (8ft)
- Folds flat for storage
- Integral LSD Handrail System with telescopic extenders
- Complies with BS 2037 Class 1
- Safe Working Load (SWL) of 270kg